Do you want to learn a new trade in the growing Energy Efficiency industry?
We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Diagnostic testing of AC and insulation systems
- Assisting with inspection documentation
- Gathering information from new construction and existing homes
- Carrying equipment (50+ pounds and must be able to carry up stairways)
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Knowledgeable of Home Construction
- Willing & able to work in the morning (Typically 9-12 am)
- Able to use/learn testing equipment
- Able to use/learn email, document test images on-site, and save organized files to Dropbox
- Highly responsible with time & materials
- Professional in appearance and demeanor, with both clients & coworkers
- Able to transport equipment, including a 6' ladder, to job site
- Preference to applicants with AC/Insulation experience
- Spanish speakers a plus
Interested? Please complete the form below and upload your resume and/or cover letter.